I must admit I am a huge fan of star jumps – they work your shoulders, legs, Back and of course your heart. There is nothing better than getting your heart rate up for boosting your metabolism and burning fat.
To perform the Star jumps safely;
- Start with feet together and hands by your side
- Now jump both feet out to the side and raise your arms out to the side until your hands are just above shoulder height
- Finally return your feet together and hands to your side
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for 60 seconds!
- Try to move your arms and legs in time
- Make sure your hands are raised above shoulder level
- There are huge benefits when performed correctly
Great to meet you! I am in the process of setting up The Kid’s Fitness Academy. Want to hear what I do? Well stay in touch – its going to be fun!